Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Dwarfdeaths
Started by [E] Dwarfdeaths

Username: Dwarfdeaths

Date banned: between Tuesday March 13 and Monday Mach 12

Person who banned me: Unknown

Reason for ban: I tried to log onto the server at about 10:30pm (East coast), and I was "Disconnected by Server: Griefing Ibizia"

I really am not sure what triggered this, but what I can say in my defense it that I have moved to the warp "glassdiamond" with PokemonGardevoir to begin a building project with her, and have not been to Ibizia much at all recently, save for introducing a friend to the server. I did, however, clear out my own house which I made there in the process of relocating my belongings to the "glassdiamond" warp. Aside from that I can think of nothing that would have triggered this except possibly for deleting a block to make a climbable path out of the courtyard. In any case, I no longer live at Ibizia and have not been interacting with it lately. I am new to the server and it's finite workings, but I am pretty sure I have read and understand the rules. If this ban is a mistake on my part I ask for a pardon, as I am not a griefer nor ever will be, and I will do my best to contribute to the server.

- Dwarfdeaths

Edit: The friend i was introducing to the server is "csnyder850101" (spelling?) , and if it is any help he can testify that I was not griefing whilst I showed him Ibizia.

Also, if necessary, PokemonGardevoir can testify on my behalf that I have indeed relocated to her town/village and begun a project there.
Looking into it. sorry for the delay.
Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with class and missed your appeal when i checked the forums. For that I apologize. Now to the matter at hand.

When I went to ibizia, I found a giant hole in a house created by you. As well as the wheat farm griefed(Stepped on, Not replanting the seeds, etc.)

2012-03-12_223511.png

2012-03-12_223509.png

2012-03-12_223507.png

Currently I do not have the wheat farm pictures, but if need be, i can upload them.
Oh the farm *facepalm*. I used that farm a lot, and even made a secret entrance to it. I remember: The server had just recently updated to 1.2 and I was excited about the skills that I saw on the temp. server. I went into the farm and harvested all of the wheat in a frenzy to level up herbalism and in the process of replanting I got distracted by one thing or another, forgetting the farm. Shortly thereafter (the next day or so,) I moved away from Ibizia and I never remembered to replant it. Oops. In any case I'm sorry and if it helps I can come and replant the farm as I still have 2 or 3 stack of seeds from that, as well as several bones.

As for the house I'm not sure but I offer my sincere apologies and services/materials to fix the damages there, too.

I still wish to be a part of this server, and you have my word that I will not make this mistake again. If there is anything that I an do to help out I will.

<3 Dwarfdeaths
I have had time to think about the offense, and have decided to reduce this to a 48 hour ban starting now. At 1:12 AM EST on Saturday you will be unbanned. Please also note, I will be watching you closely to ensure this doesn't happen again. As well, should it happen again, I will not be so lenient and it will be perma. And finally, Welcome back and enjoy Minetown! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
You have unbanned. Welcome back to minetown.