Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

username: Jackin8tor

date of ban: 22/11/2015

who banned me: dteandy

why: i greifed and killed checkmeout123s villagers and broke chests in his place.

why i would like to be unbaned: i was recently banned from the server and would like another chance i was heated at the moment and would like another chance later that night i felt bad for what i did i apologized to the player but the other account fizzyypops should not be banned its my little brothers account and use the account for afking please unban me.

i was mad at checkmeout123 becouse he untrusted me and i was having a bad day already and that just put me over the edge. i also use the fizzyypops account to see what checkmeout123 types because there was this glitch that happpend and we cant see what each other is saying.
First off, polls are not allowed in ban appeal as bans are not up for public discussion, so it's been removed.

Part of playing in this community is being able to handle situations correctly, even when you're mad visibly angry. You need to notify a staff member if you have an issue with another player that you can't resolve between yourselves.

Griefing is unacceptable, so there will be a punishment. I'll let you know in this thread when we decide what it will be.
So am I getting unband ?
We're going to give you a two week ban period starting today as punishment. If you're caught griefing again, you'll be looking a months, or even a perma. Message myself or another moderator with a link to this thread on December the 9th, 2015 to end your ban.

/locked.
Ok thx