Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned appeal
Started by [E] bakkahunter

username:bakkahunter

date of ban:23 November 2015

who banned you: i dont know who couldnt see

why where u banned:i was flying around

why should you be unbanned:now i was banned today but some how i glitched into creative now if u look at the login history u can see i have no mods except optifine i want to join back into this server just because my gf loves it so much she can vouch for me since we where on skype when this happened now i didnt really do anything except fly around and build a little im sorry this happened and i didnt report it and it wont happen again this is a nice server so far so this glitch is like so where u go at spawn than u go into this creative plot past the fireworks and than u exit the place where it tps u to spawn and than u have creative
I'll be handling your appeal, sit tight while I look into this.
thank u for this
After another staff member did some investigating into the issue, there is no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

I'll give you one more shot to come clean.
Really dude now u go and ban my gf for so called hacking she was going to come online an show u the glitch herself now bloody listen to me because u think u know it all and that I'm hacking and u caught me but no there's this bloody glitch that allows u to go in creative and I a staff member did do investigation instead of banning my gf they would know follow the path over the bridge from spawn fast the fireworks through the tunnel there will be this sign that says enter right click but it will clear ur inventory as soon as u do that u go to the plot with creative than u fly around a little than u Exit the place by clicking the ops opposite sign on the wall that will to u to spawn than u will have creative
Under further investigation, this is now in the hands of MtMs, you and your girlfriend(rosebloud) will be hearing from us in due time.

-Please be patient as this may take some time to discuss.
Rightio, time to get down to business.

This will serve as the appeal for you specifically, and your girlfriend Rosebloud will have to appeal on her own. Here's what you were banned for:

1. Abusing a glitch, and not reporting it to staff members.

2. Using said glitch to abuse multiple players shops and take over 200,000MTC from them.

3. Creating a hidden stockpile of items in hopes that no one would find it.

4. Flight.

Since then, you have been exceptionally rude to staff members, and put the blame on us. So, if you to be unbanned, here's what I want you to do:

1. Apologize to all staff for not telling us about this glitch, and then abusing it.

2. Apologize to Jared specifically for being rude.

3. Apologize to the members which you sold items to.

4. Apologize to the Minetown community for abusing a glitch and playing unfairly.

5. Acknowledge that your actions were yours alone, and as such, the responsibility for said actions falls upon you.

6. Write a short essay detailing why we should let you back onto our servers after what you have done.

You have one chance, and one chance only to come clean about everything you did, apologize, and make things right. Don't screw this up.
hello good day im off