Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown
Started by [E] AleTheGator

Hey I was just wondering what happened to minetown? I have not been on since 2014 and got on today thinking that I would find a super busy packed server and it turned out I was wrong. All the cool places like Tokyo, the market, etc... were all run down and some of the stuff had not been managed for weeks! What happened???
What do you mean by "run down", specifically?
Well, we've switched worlds in the meantime, you can get to the old one using /server classic. As for not finding a packed server, yeah, we unfortunately lost a vast majority of our players. Wish we knew why!
It is just really sad the amount of people that used to be on here is now down to almost nobody. The market is classic has not been checked for 3 months! I just wish things were like they used to be...
Sadly Classic is more of a museum now than an active server. The Market plug in no longer works, so there is no reason to check the market. If you're looking for the 'active' server check out /server agharta. Its kinda like what the main server used to be, with a few minor changes.