Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please check chat log
Started by [E] Nabakaron

Please check the log to see if Cooljack1226 did, in fact, say he would pay me for helping him with his mining project. I logged on today and I went to Cooljack1226 again but when I remember he had never paid me from yesterday. When I said something about it, He claimed I only did 10 blocks when I had, in fact, worked on the project for hours and even stayed on after he logged of and worked on the project (which also involved a large area of lava in the area that I had to take care of) He then claimed he was only going to pay me if I mined the whole pit instead of just the area I was giving when I first came to help.... which is incorrect. He said he would double the amount paid if I could complete it by 4pm EST the next day.

Also, when I teleported in today I fell to my death: losing a bucket with water in it and he said he didn't pick it up even though I died right next to him.... so if you could find out where the bucket went I'd be interested in that too but I understand if you can't!

Thanks for the time and effort it would take to look into this issue. It really is silly but I rather know if this guy is trying to just pull some bull or not so I can just avoid him in the future.
For the chat logs they need the day/time that he said things, otherwise they can't really narrow down the search. Also, if you can see a manager in game I might let them know you've made this forum post, as its technically something I think they have to do in game. You could put in a PE where the bucket was dropped/you died if you have access to the area and they should be able to tell you who picked it up.
I believe the time was around 8PM EST
Hummm... about the bucket it was at my /home but I know it is mined and I'll die if I go there
Alright, they should be able to do your /home while in fly mode and go down to the bottom.