Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] donated but not member
Started by [E] brandon940

I just donated to the sever to skip the app. No message was sent saying i am a member and i can warp. What do I need to do.
you should be a member but the donation is a bit iffy you are a member or at least should message sayime about this if you are not a memeber maybe try talking in global or commands that you have glad to help
I'm in the same boat, I've donated 20$ and 35$ in the last few days, and even have $20 of it reflected on my forum account, but in game I am still not a member. I'm just playing the waiting game and hoping it fixes itself since I am unable to petition in game for resolution.
You have to be manually /whitelisted. Just post your IGN, so the staff doesn't need to waste time and you won't waste yours to become a member. Also, petitions can only be used by members for Minetown to prevent guests from spamming the PE system.
Thanks for the tip Ninja, I was unsure how much of the process was automated, and didn't want to bother anyone unnecessarily over it.

My in game name is heykodi

If a mod can take a moment to set up my account it would be greatly appreciated. (I haven't seen a thread or specific format for this type of request yet, if I need to take this elsewhere, please let me know.)

Thanks, ilu all :3
If it didn't show up within 30 minutes, then it skipped automation-- only the first donation is usually automated. Subsequent donations have to be manually verified, usually by opening a PE with the donation amount, the email that the donation came from, and the expected total amount.

Donation information is withheld even from staff for security purposes, so barring some way to verify it (such as forum tags or the bottom of the donation page), we have to ask sawine check and verify the donation manually, which is where most of the delays come from.

In the case where you're still a guest in-game and can't open a PE, posting on the forums is the right thing to do, so you've gone in the right direction with that.

Heykodi, I've flagged your account as a $20 donator, since that much is reflected in your forum tags. You should have access to those features. Your second $35 donation is already in a list to be reviewed by sawine and verified.

Brandon, if you could read the first post in this thread, there are instructions for getting your donation added to the list to verify.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
darth android i have donated again and it is now showing up on my account. i still am not able to talk in global so im guessing im not a member yet. is this because no mod has whitelisted me yet or not.
i am also not able to warp to guest world im am typeing it in as /warp gworld but it just says type /warp help i know im doin something wrong please help
I flagged you as a member, but it's still not showing how much you've donated (and I can't verify it myself), so I haven't set you to a donator rank yet. If you have not already, follow the instructions in the thread I linked in my previous post to send a PM to zionia with the necessary details to verify the donations. Normally this stuff is automatic, so not sure what happened here. I'll look into things and see if I can figure out why they didn't run smoothly.
thanks darth andriod i have use of all my commands now and it looks like all my perks are working to even tho u can see my donations. i do have one more question tho... when is guestworld goin to be up. thanks for the help.