Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Official: Donation Confirmation Information
Started by [E] Zionia

To receive your donations in-game, please send the following to a Mod+ via private Message and i will relay it to sawine to get confirmations so that the process will run much smoother and easier. It is also much faster if you do not donate anonymously.

In-game Name:

Paypal Email Used:

Amount Donated:

Total Donations to date:

Please only post questions below. DO NOT POST YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION HERE! SEND IT IN PRIVATE MESSAGE!
Will you use this information against us? That's my question.
Thanks Zio! Ill PM you as soon as my dad tells me the email!
only you kong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

and thank you poke/

I will be forwarding messages i get for review every day or 2 at the most if i am not able to be on for some reason for verification...but it will be much shorter than the week or two that ive seen some pes hanging around for
zio i have 2 pes and I pmed you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> thanks in advance
kk ty. ill post them all to sawine this evening so we can have all the ones i have up to then settled by tomorrow morning.
So i donated 35$ sent in the confirmation its been about 3 hours now and i still cant even talk in global chat or do anything for that matter...
1st batch that was sent to me as of last night has been approved. will apply them all in-game as soon as i log in.
khaotik: yours will be in the next batch as i submit them to be checked every other day.
if you didnt donate anonymously i can just apply it tho, so i will look at the page while i am doing the others.