Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cthulu_Rising demoted..?
Started by [E] Redshii

Hi MT Staff,

I was kinda wondering why Cthulu is demoted and why it has not been posted on the forum, etc.. As far as i know he just had to go for 2 month's, but now he comes back and just start's helping and interacting, i felt like a nice mod was back who i learnt when i joined MT. He is helpfull, nice on chat, kind, trustfull and he is there when you need someone to talk with if you have problems etc, so i was wondering why he is demoted. I haven't seen any players complaining about him, so that should not be the reason. Could we get a update why he was demoted and with some statements?? Thank you.. This thread is not ment to offend, but i was wondered why he got demoted without posting on forums or etc..

Cheers,

Nemenix (:
Cthulu is such a cool guy... I cant imagine why he was demoted
The primary reasons are related to how he handles himself as a member of the staff. He acts as a player with mod powers, and not as an asset to assisting the community. He may return to staff at a later point if he so choses to take the step up away from being a player. I wont go any further into details than this. You can ask him if he wishes to reply.
Thank you for clearing this up Zio (: i will talk with him later than. Going to sleep, cya