Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need help with towns.
Started by [E] waddledee18

Hi, waddledee18 here and asking for help on towns. Here's my question, If you joined a town, like bought a plot in it, can you make your own town while still joined in the other town? I wanted to make a town before but I couldn't because I was joined in another town, so I thought there will be new ways to join 2 towns at once. Thanks for reading this kind stranger that read this. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Of course you can! I'm part of several different towns, and I even own two towns, which will soon be merged with HSTown into Constructium, hopefully one of the largest cities on the server (I had to brag).

One does not simply stay in a small landmass forever. You need to walk to the four corners of the server and back!
No plant

He was talking about perms

Anyway, from what I know no

You can only belong to one mctown which is stupid and annoying but it is like that, srry
There is a way to belong to more than one town. If you buy a plot in a town the owner should add you this way so that you can have your own town/buy plots in other towns: /region addowner <plotname> <playername> If they actually add you to the town, you wont be able to have your own town or buy plots in other towns. I figured this out adding people to my town and fond that I could add peple who belonged to a town already and found this way on the wiki.
Okay thanks for all of your help Palonti, Barney626, and Fettuccini.