Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How about this?
Started by [E] Ideogeny

So I have to admit, as I guest who's been waiting about 3 hours now to be able to TALK in global chat, I'm a little perturbed. I can't even /msg an admin? I mean, I get it, spammers flood chats and it's a precaution, but come on.

I've been in a couple of different servers that had the server set up to kick spammers. I mean I can't have been the only person who has been annoyed by this :/ Doesn't seem like a good ploy to attract new users to the server.
Ok

Here's why we have this in place

We are a busy server, we did have guests being able to talk in globle but it was being spammed by the shear numbers of guests online

You also need to remember if you were allowed to MSG an admin then they would be spammed with others doing the same

I hope you understand!

I guess this is also a sort of trial if you are willing to Put time into getting onto the server, filters out most of the griefers and stealers as they cannot be bothered...
That is just what it is. Helps limit those on the server to those who truly want to be there. If you are bothered that much you can always donate 5 measly dollars for instant acceptance <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
I could if I had the money on my card. But you know, not all of us are living the high life, yo. XD
"living the high life" HAHA! With 5$ -.-
mattgagne wrote:
"living the high life" HAHA! With 5$ -.-

I feel like Daddy Warbucks now.
unfortunately part of the issue is that our multi-world plugin is messing up so there is little we can do to accommodate guests right as they join...we are working to resolve the issues with it and apologize for the inconvenience