Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Getting banned for being disrespectful directly to another member
Started by [E] BlakeyBoy69

BlakeyBoy69

10/11/2015

I think Pljz banned me.

I believe that i was banned for being disrespectful to another member, i totally agree with this and am very sorry. I will not do this again but lately she has been untrusting me from land, etc. and she keeps saying depressing things, i had enough when she stated 'i guess noone really does like me' and i private messaged her saying, no nobody does. I am sorry for this rosebloud and i agree to any punishments but this is the only server i am playing on and i am only going to work for other people now and be nice and respectful.

Thank you, i hope you can unban me so i can play again ASAP!
if you let me on, i can say sorry to rosebloud as well.
There's not much to say here that you haven't admitted to. Your behavior these past few days has not been great to say the least. Something we take seriously here at Minetown is respecting your fellow players, and making the environment 'fun' for everyone to play in. Because you intentionally went out of your way to put a player down, and continued harassing the player after being warned, you will be banned for a period of 1 week(7 days) starting November 11th. You will be unbanned November 18th.

If behavior like this is seen again, the ban will be much longer. Clean up your act, and remember to read the rules during your time off.

/Locked