Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] death warps
Started by [E] Electrifeye

ok earlier i warped somewhere and instantly died. I posted on another forum about it and was told it was called a death warp, created by players to annoy and kill. When i later went back to the warp, i ended up in my intended location, suggesting that the first time had been a misspelling that someone had set up to be a death warp to kill players that spelt it wrong. I am really bugged about this as I lost a full set of diamond tools and armour, some of wich had enchants, in addition to a few stacks of jungle logs and leaves i had just been collecting. The warp i was trying to get to was jungletreehouse. I hope that someone can do something about it, or if someone could tell me what to do about it.
I warped to jungletreehouse too.

Blame the lag, you're meant to spawn above, in the house. It's not a death warp.
GOD DAM LAG
is there anything that can be done about my items?
DAM LAG

THEY TOOK OUR JAWBS
IS THE GOVERNMENT NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
The lag has made me it's bit$* many a time. Mostly it sneaks up behind me and shoves off a cliff that I am building/digging on to an inevitable splat upon that which lies below. I am only glad that minecraft doesn't leave blood splatters for they would be epic.
LOL...

DAY TOK UR GERB!
bump, is there anything that can be done about the items? i dont care about the logs and leaves, but if it is possible i would like the armour and tools refunded