Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] im done :(
Started by [E] Arz0n [1]

lag killed me then serv went off. i literally lost like 4 weeks of voteing items. bye
Wait wait. Hold up.

If there's been a problem like this, bring it to a mod's attention. Something can be arranged.
okay well.. if a mods reading this u can get sawnie to check logs and see when i died and see when serv crashed.

till then cya :\
1, You get credits for voting. You don't lose them from death.

2, Best to store valuables next time.

3, Don't leave, you can recover. I know how annoying it is when you lose valuables (it's happened more than 10 times for me during the time I've been on the server).

4, Thou shall not go the coward's way out, for it is stupid and weak.

5, Bye
i have some grass left in a chest but im still missing a stack or 2 and idc about my diamonds i just want my water/lava blocks back
You should, as others have commented, try contacting the mods. If you had an inventory full of extremely valuable items, then maybe the mods will find it worthwhile to go through the logs and recover your inventory.
It happens to everyone, even on other servers. Nothing is 100% safe.

At the minute, (from what I've been reading), the server is subject to a DDoS attack.
Plz don't go
Im stayin, i was just angry :3
Awwh, I had my hopes up for a bit. That sucks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>