Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

username: keyoff

when banned: i don't know

banned by: i don't know

Reason banned: grief.

i was banned for one of the most stupid reason. i was just exploring and then i came across a small melon hut. Someone was trying to start a town then there was a block of glow stone i broke the block and did not even take the glow dust that dropped. the reason i broke the glow stone because i thought it was just going to say something like "you do not have permission to build" here but i guess the town was not approved or something. i do not know who banned me or when because when i logged off and back on i was banned.

BAN: GRIFFF banned name 'keyoff': griefing

BAN: Cryston banned name 'keyoff': griefing godbrother

will notify them.
How will i know if i am unbanned or not?
I don't remember your case being particularly egregious but I also do not see how your explanation had anything to do with the damage to godbrother's place. I think I'll defer to Grifff to find out more about your case.
I just want to say that there was no damage done to godbrother place but a broken glostone block also i am very sorry about griefing i want do it again.
Being that this was a minor case, I move to unban you. The offended was banned permanently and this has been sitting for a while now. Would someone who is able to get in-game please unban him at your next convienence. Thank you.
Unbanned.

/lock plz