Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Home deleted
Started by [E] King_Kain

im with King_Kain on this one
King_Kain wrote:
Actually I only got one sign ever posted saying that my place was a sight for sore eyes. I figured it was because I had made it out of dirt, so I renovated it and never heard from you again. There was no warnings, just one threat. If having a building too close to your town is illegal, then why not extend your land so that nobody can build close to your town.... you have a property line for a reason dont you.... How close is too close, What your saying is that your property extends beyond your town, beyond what is yours.... and you deleted not only what was close to your town, but everything I built far away from your town.... I dont understand how you or anyone could think this is right...

This is an argument since as long as I can remember being on the server. I have had to settle these kinds of disputes numerous times. Every time it is the same, when someone builds to close to another player, allow them time to move. Typically after the warning has been issued it has been fair to allow as long as two weeks. Sometimes less to resolve the issue faster, I have even helped members move in the past. Helped them claim new land that is away from others where there will not be any issues.

With that being said, I understand the fact that I have not been able to be online as much as I would like and have not been able to to catch you online at the same time as myself. Furthermore I have allowed much longer time pass because of this, which seems to have made the situation more confusing. Apparently it lead you to believe this was allowed, although there was signs (at your doorstep) posted saying it was not allowed.

Since you blatantly, ignored my warning signs, I got irritated and removed your structures.

Now I am willing to help make this issue less of a fiasco and see what items I can return to you. I am willing to help you find new land away from any other players so you will be free to do what ever you like.
ya know, I should care more about all the redstone, and gold, and iron and diamonds and all the other items ive collected that were in my chests.... but thats easily obtainable with not so much effort. What I really do need, to be able to say Im not completely starting from scratch are some double chests of cobble, thats all. Ive found myself an Island far enough away, hopefully far enough from other players that I wont run into this problem again.