Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Home deleted
Started by [E] King_Kain

Ok, Ill start simple.....

since the minecraft auto upgraded itself I havent been on.... today ùI log on only to find that my home, all my chests and everything ive worked hard to build has been deleted.....

Iève got no msgs on here or on the server as to why I just lost a months worth of work, plus a months worth or treasure.....

If my location was bad, then whatever, I would have mover, but to delete my chests and everything ive worked for just seems unfair and innapropriate for someone on the server to do to a player....
Where Was your home at Kain? Was it in a town? Was it in Your own little area?

I'd Suggest giving a bit more info on this matter, and also put in a /pe. I know it can be frustrating.. And I'm not to entirly sure what will be done about it.

Maybe, They can even give you information on what happened..Could Just be a misunderstand and can be fixed... I'm Hoping It can be fixed for you...

Good Luck
guts bro
It was in the wild, on the outskirts of a town, beyond its borders.
If it was near a major faction I wouldn't be surprised if they tore it down. They're land-hogs, but there's nothing you can do about it.
Please go to the location in-game and open a PE so that a moderator can look at it.
I opened a PE,

I still dont know why my land was filled with dirt, almost all the way down to the bedrock.

my castle torn down, while in the middle of renovating it, and my chests are also all gone...
This seems downright wrong. I hope something can be done about this - and if it is a faction to blame, they should be punished. Don't give a toss how big they are.
Let me clear this up. I removed it. I left you multiple warnings. I waited over a month for you to move. The signs I posted had my name on them. The signs were posted at your front door step, everytime I came back you just removed the signs. You made no attempt to contact me and settle this matter.

The signs clearly stated you were to close to my town and I would remove it if you didn't.
Actually I only got one sign ever posted saying that my place was a sight for sore eyes. I figured it was because I had made it out of dirt, so I renovated it and never heard from you again. There was no warnings, just one threat. If having a building too close to your town is illegal, then why not extend your land so that nobody can build close to your town.... you have a property line for a reason dont you.... How close is too close, What your saying is that your property extends beyond your town, beyond what is yours.... and you deleted not only what was close to your town, but everything I built far away from your town.... I dont understand how you or anyone could think this is right...