Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking For Friends
Started by [E] Ifinx

Minetown,

Hey everyone! I have been playing on this server for some time now, and I love it, love it, love it. I guess when it came to what I wanted to build I just went out found me a island and started building. Kinda didn't interact with anyone because I was focused on what I was building, but now I am looking for friends to play, build, and hang out with. Does anyone sound interested? I went to school to be a Architectural Drafter so I can build just about anything as long as I set my mind to it. Send me a friend request and a message. Thanks guys!

Ifinx
Welcome to Minetown, although that might be a little belated. I'd love to be your friend! Find me InGame sometime <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
I sure will. Yeah I joined back in January, but was just focused lol. I sent you a reply on my jungle saplings post as well.
you dont find friends in real life by saying, "hey i need friends, wanna be my friend?" why do it here? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> msg me in game or sumtin mac9999 im down to kickit
In the real world you find friends a number of ways and if you broadcast your looking for new friends and you might possibly get a hundred people saying "hey I'd like to be your friend", but I guarantee that in those hundred a few will actually show themselves to be true friends. So in reality it does work, and it shows us the ones we can along with and those we can't.

Those of my friends that I actually play games with don't really care of sandbox games or I would have them join me. I posted this ad because it seems like the only time I could get anyone to talk to me in-game was when I needed an answer to something, do a little work for someone, or selling something. I know many of the people are going on about there tasks one way or another so I figured if anyone was looking for a building partner or chatting buddy that they'ed come looking on the forum.

So in shorter words I'd be glad to have someone to build with and mess around. I'll look for you on there later. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Ifinx
Yay fer friendship! :excited:

I'm new to the server, and I could use friends. Whoo. TheBladebrawl in-game. :lapoke:
YO GUISE ALL GONN' BE MA FRENDZ MMMMKAY?
You don't ask for friends...

You beg for them :hitwithbat:
@Palonti LOL that was good. PLEASE! Hows that?
Welcome to Minetown! MSG me in game or On enjin. Id love to help you get you on your feet.