Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hi
Started by [E] Nabakaron

I log back in and my island is gone. Why is my island gone? =/

Also, I started remaking my island, will it vanish again soon?

I opened a /pe for /island top to work so I can have a goal of beating everyone on island server again. Does anyone really play it anymore?

Thank you for your time and answers
Um, I used to see one or two people on the Skyblock server back when I played on minetown.
When did you make the island that you can not find?
I think a year or two ago. It has been quite some time!
Oh! Yeah, that server is gone, its a new and updated Skyblock server with more missions/challenges/extras.
Yeah, I noticed when I logged on and I couldn't teleport to my island! =D Only issue I have now is low pop and no /top island. Shame really because I looked around at other skyblock servers and they have crazy stuff like donate and get diamond blocks every day and mob/animal spawn areas that you can't get hurt in.... takes a big challenge out of the skyblock when you don't really have anything to work towards other then just being in the top of the charts for money
Nabakaron... I have to say if you want to get to the top of Minetown Skyblock Server your going to have to go up against me and I'm starting to make a good leap... Island lvl 101 earlier today and now i'm just Farming stuff to get more dirt so I can expand my farms <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> muahahaha best of luck to ya!
Oh, My island is level 102
There is a thread somewhere for Skyblock suggestions, perhaps post on that? I don't know. I'm not a huge fan of skyblock, I'm more of a builder than an achievement/quest hunter so its never really appealed to me.
You build on skyblock too.... at least I do =)