Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] While we wait for the Main Server to be upgraded I’d like to say thanks.
Started by [E] M_I_Z_E

I’d just like to say thanks to Sawine and the Staff.

I’ve only been here a couple of months, but in my short time here I’ve seen dedicated people working hard every day to make Minetown a great place to play and call home.

Thank you for your hard work, please know that you are greatly appreciated,

-MIZE

I completely agree.

These people work their butts off for our entertainment. From what I've gathered from sawine, it's extremely stressful; you never see him (or a large amount of staff) playing around on the server. They are working, just for us. It's just not something that you see on most servers!

Thanks from me as well!
Well said MIZE.

The people behind the scenes seem to get nothing but static from us users ... but in reality We users owe them a BIG nod for their efforts.

Most users have no idea how difficult it is to be a Mod or Admin ... having been both ( in other game venues ) i don't envy their OP'ness at all.

I know its a boatoad of work for the perks you get ...

When it all runs perfectly these people relish the silence, when something is broke, the never hear the end of it ...

Thanks to all who make MineTown an awesome place to play :]
Truth is, Minetown is the only reason I even play minecraft, I originally stopped playing way back about a year ago, becuase it was boring and I couldn't find a good stable long lasting server..Now I couldnt relish the fact of not playing...

Kudos +100 to the admins and other staff members for keeping this place running. It is true, they dont nearly get enough compliments fo rtheir efforts... But like I was raised on, If the people are silent, they must be enjoying it..
After listening to Sayomie, Sawine, and Darth Android for the last 4 hours and the stuff they have went through is just mind-boggling. We are so lucky to have such a dedicated dev team to keep us up to date.
i agree with everyone, Kudos to the staff as a whole, they do a fantastic job keeping everyone pleased and dealing out justice were needed. it is far beyond a normal user to understand everything that these guys go through to give us the best possible play experiance possible, that sometimes i feel like i should do something to help out, that i owe them that. i suppose just keeping my nose clean will have to do for now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>