Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need graphic/image for website
Started by [E] imthelag

Hello Minetown,

I've been on hiatus during my move, only 2 miles away but my computer is packed and I'm not sure what day I can get the cable co. to hookup internet at the new place.

I need a background image made for a website and am reaching out to any artistically inclined Minecraft players. Here is the reference image:

2J1WD.jpg

This worked great for the first site I used it for (I found it on the internet) because the page covered the stupid solid-blue box in the middle. But now I need it for another site where I can't change the narrow page width which exposes the solid-blue and looks dumb.

Another thing that is good about this reference image is the 3 edges L-R-Bottom all wind up being the same color, which allows me to set a page background color and have the image blend in.

I have tried getting a friend to do this but he keeps failing and missing one of the key things.

So I am looking for

- Blue background

- Some texture/effect that makes it more fun. The effect should be at least 800px wide

- Effect wears off before it reaches the edge, so that there is a consistent color on the edge.

Reply in this thread if you are intere$ted. PM if you have something to deliver.

Can show actual site if you pm.

Also, here is one of the 10 failures I got from a friend. See how the inner image has a mess of colors on the edge that make it impossible to set a background image that makes it all blend together? He also made the "vingett"? effect too narrow, so the content of the website covered it completely, negating the entire purpose of the background image.

VhOWV.jpg
Lag, I can look into this but unfortunately I am very busy at the minute with college work. I'll let you know if I can commit to it!
Imthelag, I'm interested. This shouldn't be too difficult for me to do. I wanted to let you know that I will PM you a finished background tonight, at around 8pm Eastern Standard Time. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>