Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] GarnetSteel

Username: GarnetSteel, Hammity

When you were banned : September 14th? 2015

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Griefing & Disrespecting Staff

Though I don't admit to disrespecting staff, I do fully admit to griefing, i'm sure i've got many rumors around me at this time, but I know i've done wrong. I've taken over a month to think about everything, and despite creating many enemies, i'd like to use my alternate account to start over clean. I completely understand if you don't want to accept me back in, but I would like to come back online and see how things have changed and start anew. Thanks for your time.
Alright well, you're banned for both reasons you listed, and after reviewing the evidence, it's clear to me that you were being disrespectful, regardless of whether you admit it or not. I'm all for second chances, but that said, there's still some procedures that need to be followed. Before giving you your sentence, I'd like you to do the following:

1. Apologize to staff for the trouble you caused, and give us your word that this will not happen again.

2. Acknowledge that you have reread the rules here.

3. Acknowledge that you know if an issue arises with you again, regardless of the nature(disrespect, grief, harassment, etc), your ban will be permanent.

Once you've done this, we can move on.

Thanks!

~Pl
I'd first like to apologize to Jared, most of all for him having to get in the middle of all of this. Secondly, though I had tried before, to Jessica, whether you accept it or not, I'd still like to say so, and to Kalel, for simply trying to do his job, which I didn't think too much on when I was that upset. Lastly to apologize to Pljz for having to take time and read this ban appeal and deal with me. I've re-read the rules, and agree to move on.
You've yet to accept C. Please do so, and then we can continue.

Thanks,

Pl
My Apologies. I do understand the consequences if this happens again.
Alright. Normally, based on what you've done, it would mean about another month of being banned, but since you've been compliant during this appeal, I'll let you off a little bit easy. You will be unbanned in 2 weeks(14 days) officially starting today(October 23rd). You will be unbanned on November 5th.
I look forward to seeing you all again. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>