Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wrongly put in jail by irethena
Started by [E] antonyoo

Username: Antonyoo

When you were banned : I was not banned, but I was jailed

Person who banned you: Irethena

Reason you were banned: I believe because she read someone complain about how I killed the person with pvp off.

I did not do anything wrong. I did not kill with pvp off. And with the new pvp system, I find it hard to believe that I would be able to kill anyone with my pvp off. Please make sure you are not jailing innocent people. Thanks.

When the person complained you killed them with pvp off, you did not deny it.

This isn't the first time we've had complaints about you dealing damage to people with your pvp off - which is still able to happen with fire weapons.

I'll let you out early this time - but if I get wind of this again, you go right back in.
I did deny it.

"lol, I have pvp off between fights so that no one attacks me when im typing.

And also, we did some tests with italy08, and apparently, this does happen.

Posted Tue at 4:19 · OP · Last edited Tue at 16:23"

This was the third response to my post, written by me.

This is ridiculous. You jailed me without proof. Then you tell me to watch out in the future, as if I got away without being caught. I have done nothing wrong to break the rules. People often get cranky if they get killed, and try to justify their deaths by trying to spread wild rumors. Please do not hastily jail innocent people. Thanks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Also, I have not used a bow with a fire enchant for several weeks now. Could not get my hands on one. So if you would like to check, you can go through my item loggins to check for any fire enchanted bows.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Also please keep in mind that you cannot attack others with swords when you have pvp off. So many of the stories of me chasing after people and setting them on fire, while having my pvp off, is simply not true.
Also, I believe that some sort of action should be taken towards those who have been making false claims.

Their wild accusations and your hasty judgement has wasted not only my time, but your time as well. I assume that we can at least agree that people wasting the mods' precious time should be stopped. Thanks for your time.
just a quick point please dont jail me this isnt really a ban appeal but about 4 days ago antonyoo said 2 diamond stacks for who can kill me and about 10 people were killed by him including me becasue he had pvp off
Yes, I was offering 2 stacks of diamonds as a prize for anyone who could kill me pvping 1v1.

And yes, many people were killed that day. However, that was not because I had pvp off.

To attack people, in the new system, you need to have pvp on. It is just part of the system. Even if I wanted to cheat, I would not have been able to do so.