Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Floor of sheep and Cows disappeared.
Started by Unknown User

pe # 17731

Putting it here because i cant put as much info as needed in the pe.

In basement number 5 i had about 30 sheep and 5 cows(cows were in the fenced side) disappear in my home in okicity. Much thanks if you could help me get these guys back. All were bred from eggs so it took a while.
Rokitchikin is wrong on the amount of cows, I had recently discussed with him about moving the cows into their own fenced in area, there were only three cows inside the fenced in area when I logged off, the other two weren't co-operative and I gave em a hit with my flame sword. He knows I did this but probably didn't take the time to actually count how many cows I had left inside the fence before he logged off.

Edit: I changed "Have" to "gave" on the hit with my flame sword... I typed faster than my mind could keep up.
My husband hasn't been home the last few days but I was wondering if anything had come to light about what just happened. We run the house together (kinda corny I know) and I don't want to open a PE since he has already beaten me to the punch.
Any news? Those were my only cows..so I kinda need to know if I should attempt to wrangle some more since I don't have the credits to buy the eggs.
if you had not logged in for a few days then they can despawn. i did not know this and lost and entire heard of 20+ sheep, 10 cows, and a few pigs.
I log in every day...and the day before the entire floor of them disappeared I had spent all day working in the house where they were. When I came back on the day they disappeared the whole floor was empty and it looked like the floor below (Pig Spawners) had recently been wiped out...but I had done it earlier the day before so I'm not sure exactly what happened.