Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned.
Started by [E] Quinn9009

1. quinn9009

2. I can't recall the date I was banned.

3. Hayden775

4. For Griefing Hayden775's house.

5. At the time that I supposedly griefed his house I was asleep, and I forgot to sign out at my cousin's house. When I got on the server after I wokeup I was in a mine with tons of gold ore, and some diamonds.
BAN: imthelag banned name 'quinn9009': Multiple Griefs, Poor Excuses

Please wait until imthelag responds. Keep in mind that the rules clearly state that you are 100% accountable for your account's actions in Minetown. whether you preformed them or not.
ok,thanks
It says in the rules you are 100% responsible for your account. Just simply make a ban appeal saying why you should be unbanned and that you deserve a second chance at Minetown!
Dylan, this ban appeal does not apply to you. You will get one hour jail time for this. Please read the rules on ban appeal posting.
I do not have the screenshots on my laptop while my main pc is in storage until next week. But I do remember solving this for Hayden.

The rules like everyone pointed out state you are responsible for your name, we can't allow everyone to get by with "my cat, my dog, my bro, my cousin, etc... was on my account".

Accidents do happen though; even my cat could walk across my desk and step on the mouse enough times to get me banned over 1 glass break. I know I would be sad if I wasn't given a second chance to prove myself.

Lets give you some jailtime since you have already served a 1 month ban. I will pm Irethena to take care of this since I am unable to get in-game for a few weeks. This can be locked then.
Ok, how much jail time.
oh, and thanks, I'm so grateful for you helping me.
When can I play on Minetown again????? I don't care about being Jailed I just want to play on Minetown again, Please respond. quinn9009 a.k.a. Victor