Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lord_Alexzander ban appeal
Started by [E] Lord_Alexander

Username:

Lord_Alexzander

When you were banned : (Date.)

March 7th

Person who banned you:

Yeild

Reason you were banned: x-ray mineing
I found a place were you broke a spawner. You placed a lift sign and dug down the hole. This is substantial evidence that points to using an xray mod. Can you explain your actions?

2012-03-07_182551.png

2012-03-07_182554.png

2012-03-07_182556.png

2012-03-07_182944.png
im prolly gonna get jailed for this, but i placed the lift sign there, he showed me were he found a dungeon so i put the lift sign there so it can be like a hidden room type thing. lord is my good friend and ive been on many caving expeditions with him so i know he doesnt use xray.
i was flatining out my town and i was hearing zombies so i dug down and found a zombie spawner and since there was a little bit of a cave running off

me and truerurouni were gonna start digging there to try and find a cave entrance and when the time came i was laying out the home plots i didnt want some random lift sign in the middle of my town so i took it down, im sorry we didnt know that that was a bad thing to do i promise this wont happen again
oh yea and i was using sony headphones that have really good sound and i walked on to the place were i heard the zombies the loudest or thought to be the loudest and i dug down im srry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I looked into it and and this checks out. The plot is close enough to the dungeon to activate the spawners. Sorry for the misunderstanding but the dungeon did display qualities of xray mining. I'll unban you now.
thank you so much <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>