Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] bann appeal Thabigdawg
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: thabigdawg

When you were banned : (Date.) 3/1/2012

Person who banned you: okifool

Reason you were banned: duping

=============

why am i banned for duping when italy08 is getting unbanned for it? when almost everything ive obtianed is from him?

if want to know the true reason on how we got the eggs here it is,

Italy08 pulled me to his private server told me he had just bought $300 in real life money sent to sawine to get some eggs

he didnt know how many he was going to get

now sawine made a hidden cest somewere in italys farm with like 8 stacks of every egg in the game inclusing ghast eggs which are unobtainable

so we get banned for having all this eggs provided by an admin but were the ones breaking the rules even thou an admin is providing them to us, so he gave an admin $300 to get us banned? how do we get in trouble for this and not him also

i never duped or cheated in anyway, all my stuff was pretty much obtained from friends wether i bought or givin

how would i think in anyway i was going to get banned from stuff givin to us by an admin? if i was a duper how would i dupe ghast eggs if im not able to have 1 to begin with? reason : because they was givin to us by an admin..
Temp banning sawine so we can investigate the situation... -.-
okay well im not meaning for anyone to get in trouble im just saying i idnt do anything illegal to get anything i had

if an admin gives us somthing i would think it would be alright to use none of the eggs were givin to me from him i didnt pay for any of them it was between italy08 and him and im not trying to get either of them in trouble i just dont see why i should be banned for this, i would understand wiping my mtc and eggs and stuff (if him giving them to us wasnt right)

we knew ghast eggs were not able to be obtained therefor we didnt use any of them

i have moved houses i dont have a computer at new house so no time for game really, but if i got a new computer i would want to play on this server i have made to many friends and lots of progress on it even before we obtained all the eggs from the admin

this is my first bann ever because i am not a cheater and im sure everyone knows this i wouldnt ever do anything to get banned, and if i did anything tht i knew might get me banned on accident i would imeditaly let somone know so i wouldnt end up in a ban if i knew this would end me up in a ban i wouldnt of touched anything, i dont play a game for months to end up banned,

So...you're blaming....the owner....

-__-
im not blaming anyone im just saying they were obtained from him so why should i get in trouble for this

if known we would get banned for it why would he supply it
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'Sawine': Accepting $300 to buy candy in return for a chest of dangerous eggs.
well i got to go idk when ill be back next time i visit moms house so ill check appeal then, but cant you all atleast show him post or talk with him, because i dont see anyreason i should be banned for anything.. cya later
Let me set the record straight as I spent a few hours tracking through this whole mess, which while it is my job to ensure justice, seems to be have been a complete and utter waist in trying to find you in any way clear of the charges you've been banned on.

First of all, Sawine had no such deal with Italy. There is no one who is even remotely supporting this outlandish story. Sawine has never made such deals and in the few exceptions to any standard donation protocol, it has been discussed with multiple staff.

Second of all, we have been capable of duplicating your actions that provided you with the mass amount of spawners you have. I remember in the past you claimed that this exploit is not duplication, but it is my bad news that it does count as duping as we have defined it in our rules.

Third of all, you were completely right about the fact that Hawkeye recorded everything, which (You guessed it) includes your illegal actions. You cannot push any of this blame on Italy, as I am completely capable of saying that you were the only one who used the exploit.

I would appreciate it if you would please leave both the server and the forums alone as there is nothing more to say for you or by you. we don't need anything more from you.

I would like to offer you the most sincere and reserved ban declaration that I give out to those who have personally made my day and job as an admin eventful. The Marriage.

By the power vested in me as an admin and veteran of this server, I would like to pronounce this donor Exploiter of an Ingame Glitch and Permabanned. You may kiss the bride.

I gladly send you on a lifelong honeymoon to another server, I hope that you treat the rules of that server better than you treated the rules of Minetown. Do not pass GO, do not collect 200$, do not come back.