Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Several questions about donation perks
Started by [E] antonyoo

Any advice would be much appreciated.

1. When you request for warps, can you have hyphens( " - ") in your warps?

2. When you request a warp, do you add whether or not you want it to be private? If not, how do you tell them?

3. Is it better to request a warp in the forums, or through a PE?

4. Can you add other people to your private warps? Do you do this through a PE as well?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><<>

5. How do you change the color of your name? Do I need to as sawine?

6. I remember reading that I get unlimited region protection service. I am currently building a decent sized arena, but it is not fully developed. I would like to make a town, with the arena at the center of the town. Can I request the area for the town be protected without developing the land first now?

Thanks so much for your time.

1: Not sure on this one actually

2: yes, add if you want it to be private or not.

3: PE's, because then mods can see it fast, and your PE's will show up first if you are a donator.

4: Yes, you can add people to your private warps, not sure on how its done though.

5: Depends on what donator rank you are, if you are over 20$ then you can have a solid color, if its 300 or more, i think you can get a multicolored name.

6: Nope, mods will NOT give you land that has nothing on it. If you need any help building this town center, let me know, i can help ya. But they wont protect undeveloped land. And when you do get a protection, ask for it to be MCTowns, i will teach you how to use it if you dont know. Its a plugin so you can make your own plots for houses, and sell then right away rather then having to send in a PE all the time.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
for #5, I was asking for directions and commands I need to know to change the color of my name. Coud you tell me how?

And I might need help for the plots. THanks for your offer.
the command to change ur color name is: /color i believe.
When you do the /color command, use &<color> not #color like it shows on the color list.

For example: /color &3
I believe you can have hyphens in warp names.

If your warp was created properly, you should be able to /warp private <warpname> to make it private, and /warp public <warpname> to make it public. If you can't, file a PE asking for it to be done.

It is much better to request a warp through a PE. Stand exactly where you want the warp, and then file the PE. This allows mods to go to the location of your PE and just create the warp. Make sure to include the warp name exactly as you want it spelled in the PE description, and if you want it private. /pe new Can I get a private warp here called "My-Awesome-Warp"? Thanks!

You can invite people to a private warp with /warp invite <playername> <warpname> I think.
just to tell ya you can get solid colored names when your a $15 donor
Actually, mods will protect undeveloped land as long as you have plans for it.
IvyDreams wrote:
Actually, mods will protect undeveloped land as long as you have plans for it.

No they will not, and i quote darth_android on this, this is what he told me in mumble me: "can i get a protection if the land is undeveloped?" darth: "Nope, they will NOT give protections to land if it is not developed to an extent. Build on the land some, then send in a PE, they will just delete your pe if its undeveloped"

That may not be word for word of what he said, but it thats pretty much what he said.
I'll go out on a limb here and say that it depends on which mod does your pe. I have 2 regions and had both protected without any issues before I had build on them yet.

Actually nevermind. I bet it was probably because I'm a donator. I forgot that was a perk until just now.