Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application Accepted or rejected ?
Started by [E] cokybv

Hi,

I want to join your server, so I submitted an application on Friday.

It's been a while now (time that I've spent browsing the forum/wiki and features that you guys have) and my application is still pending.

Did it not go through or something?

I don't want you to think that I'm pressuring you to give me a result, I just want to know if you received it and how long is it going to take.

Thank You.
it went through all right im guessing. Just give it a while it will get looked at dont worry
So glad to see someone joining that can write coherent and eloquent English :')
i have been wondering the same thing as well cause i am always on the fourm and idk if the application went through yet.
Hey Cokybv! Welcome to Minetown! What you can do is look in the bottom right-hand corner of the page for a series of little boxes, then click on the yellow one! It will take you to your Applications so you can see if it was denied or accepted. If it was accepted, contact a mod in-game so they can whitelist you. If not, politely ask the mod who declined it what you could do better. Remember, we get hundreds of applications daily and the mods work hard in their free time to sort through them. Good luck! Hope you get member soon!
If the application still says pending, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been lost. It's just that the application queue can get rather long. If you submitted it on friday, it should be at the front of the queue or pretty close to it.

While you're waiting, there's guest world (requires MC 1.1 right now), as well as the 1.2 test server (mc.minetown.net:1337). The test server might be unstable, or restarted frequently while we test plugins and prepare for our 1.2 update of the main server, but it's still a great place to play around with the others that want to see the KITTIES. Also, KITTIES. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

(Note, the map on the test server will be deleted when we take it down and do the 1.2 update on the main server, so don't get too invested in building projects there)
how will we know if u accepted the application or not? Cause i checked the yellow box where my application form is and i did not see if it was declined or accepted.
still nothing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

it just says (horizontally)

Application Form

Minetown

Fri at 20:28

Cancel Application
Hi cokybv,

I'm sure the staff will get to your application soon, however if you can’t take waiting the fastest way to gain access is to donate $5. Trust me it’s worth it, Minetown is a great place full of really nice people.

Hope to see you online,

-MIZE
how do make a new application