Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Something isn't right around here...
Started by Unknown User

Username: Your Worst Nightmare

When you were banned : 4/20/4020

Person who banned you: The Undertaker

Reason you were banned: They didn't know who they were dealing with.

I don't think you guys know who you're dealing with.

Me?

I'm the real deal. People cross the street to the other side when they see me rolling up. I am skill. I am speed. There's no stopping me in the ring. You think you have what it takes? Think again, ya jiving janko. People rue the day they make Mr. Money in the Bank mad. You think you've had it tough? I've had it 10 times tougher. This ain't no KFC 5 dollar fill up. This is the Five Guys large fries with that large fountain drink cause we go hard in the paint. You want your wishes to come true? Well look no further buddy, cause you're looking at the granter of the most wishes in the Make-a-Wish foundation's history. I'm looking at your Tooth Fairy, step your game up. People think this is a game, but they have no idea what it's really like. If you can't prove yourself, you'll get picked off like the rest of them. All foolish weaklings just looking for their big break. So I gave them a break. A permanent break from life, fool! You shoulda seen the looks on their faces when they saw me running towards them. I was slithering like a snake, pouncing like a puma, jiving like a janko! And they it was all over.

Good night, my people need me.
qa0hsMW.gif
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU.

The senior staff are discussing this right now.

I'll get back with your sorry ass when we decide.
Ha! They sent you to fight against me, The Champ? And to think that I eat guys bigger than you for breakfast. I'd watch yourself, dangus supreme. No ones fights The Prototype and gets out of there alive. I'll be waiting for you.
Is this a real ban appeal? can I post on this?

I'm posting on this.
Yes, join the revolution. They can't stop us now.
Join the revolution? This is absolute trash. No one joins a revolution without talking to me. I rule the revolution, I run the revolution, I AM the revolution. You want to be unbanned? Meet me at the arena, Monday night. We'll settle this once and for all.

Be warned. There will be no mercy; only slain bodies and taken souls. You better not worry about that Champion's belt, worry about me punching a six inch hole in your chest.
Do you really want to go there?

Seriously?

Both of you?
Hell yes, or should I say, I'll see you in hell, yes.
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING