Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned

I got banned and I really want to go back to Minetown because it is the coolest server I have ever played in!

Username: cookie1223456

Person who banned me: Unknown

Reason why: I accidentally broke my friend's beacon, and then I got banned by someone.

Other: We talked about the incident at school, and he said that he forgave me and to post a thread on Minetown's website. He said to put me in web jail, and explained what it was. I said ok. I didn't really do the incident, it was my friend, he took control of my PC, even though I told him specifically not to. I know it is on Agharta's rules, but my friend really misses me playing with him. So please,please accept this an appeal. Yo can ask my friend if you guys want to.
Hey there, I'm Pljz and I'll be handling this appeal today.

Before moving on, I'd like you to do the following (in this thread).

A. Respond saying you realize what you did was wrong, and have read the rules(mt.gg/rules ).

B. Respond guaranteeing that this will not happen again.

C. Write a short apology to your friend for breaking his beacon.

Once you do this, the appeal can continue.
By the way, my friend's name is xXBenTheEpicXx
I understand that what I did was wrong, I have read the rules .

I promise, promise, promise that this will NEVER happen again.

xXBenTheEpicXx (aka Ben), I am so sorry for what I did. I hope you fixed the mistake I have done. I promise I will never do it again. I really want to play with you again, because I am getting bored without you. I a really, really sorry Ben.
Please unban me PLJZ
Alright, thank you for your quick response.

Excluding this day (Oct 8th), you will serve a 1 week(7 day) ban sentence. You will be unbanned 7 days from now on October 16th.

Hope to see you then <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>