Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] H0n3y_Dew Ban Appeal
Started by [E] h0n3y_dew [1]

Username: H0n3y_Dew

When you were banned : 6/3/12

Person who banned you: I was at school at this time.

Reason you were banned: I think it is because I griefed alittle bit of a town because I needed resources, and I am honestly really sorry about this and I'm also promising I won't do this to any other town/house again.
BAN: Nickuru banned name 'H0n3y_Dew': Grieving Nimaro City wall.

I'll alert Nickuru the next time I see him online.
I've been banned for quite some time now :/.. been waiting and waiting can you please inform nickuru
Hi,

I want you to explain why you grieved the Nimaro City wall on multiple places, I added a picture, this is only a part of the wall you grieved, and I cant really call it a mistake cause:

1. The wall doesnt look natural at all, so you know your griefing somebody there stuff.

2. You didnt break the "cheaper" blocks, no you systematically broke the Iron blocks, glowstone and Lapis Lazuli blocks that served as decoration for the wall.

I had to do serveral rollbacks in order to restore my city wall...

So please enlighten me, im looking forward to your explaination.
Look Nickuru, I'm sorry I really am I know a did a mistake and it is my fault and also is yours to for not protecting that part of the land, and I beg you please to un-ban as I promise I will never ever do this to any town and especially your town

I've been so bored the past few days just waiting and playing some other shit server and i'm sick of waiting, I BEG YOU to un-ban me and again I am really sorry
I wonder if you really mean it due to your comment "you should have protected your land". It was a very little part of my town not protected still you managed to find and grief it. I wonder if you understand that even tho a piece of land or a building isnt protected its NOT allowed to grief it, even if u need resources. Go mine them like everybody else.
Like I said, It's both our faults and just close this please.
h0n3y_dew wrote:
Like I said, It's both our faults and just close this please.

I see you still don't understand it. I was well willing to let this offend slip and give you another chance since im a nice guy and because I could rollback my wall fairly easy. But your reactions made me change my mind. Hence i've decided to keep you banned. Permanent. I wish you luck on finding a new server.
This was in no way Nickuru's fault - it's your own. The rules clearly say not to grief - if it's not yours, DON'T TOUCH IT!!! You broke this rule, and you were punished.
What-ever, and irethena you clearly didn't read the post properly, Good-Bye Minetown