Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jahaoronnie
Started by [E] Jahaoronnie

Username: jahaoronnie

When you were banned : 3-5-12

Person who banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned: N/A

I was just on a few minutes ago then I crashed. When I tried to go on said I was banned so yeah.. Help por favor
X-ray mining? O_o I don't even have a xray texture pack in my texture pack folders..
Jailed jack, you know the score.

Jah please see my screenshots below. You broke into a side of a hill, dug directly down into a dungeon. You had taken just the spawner (Didn't touch the mossy or the chests) then dug directly to another dungeon and did the same. Explain please?
I banned you for xray mining. In the screen shots, you dug straight down and landed in a dungeon and dug, in a straight line to a second dungeon. Care to explain?

This one is where you started your hole:

2012-03-05_190236-Copy.png

These 3 show that you were clearly digging down and not up to get to the spawner:

2012-03-05_190032-Copy.png

2012-03-05_190030-Copy.png

2012-03-05_190027-Copy.png

These two are the straight line path to a second dungeon:

2012-03-05_190039-Copy.png

2012-03-05_190052-Copy.png
Hm I'm not sure if it counts as exploiting a glitch or not but on Minetown I have chunk errors very very often. I couldn't resist myself because I really need a lot of spawners for my spawner room. I have a very good photographic memory so I remembered where each of them were. I relogged and proceeded to digging to them. I probably should have known better and hope you can forgive me
Okay, you were already banned for duping spawners in February, which you were forgiven for. We gave you a second chance and you found a new way to cheat the system and you exploited it. xray mining is when you can see the blocks you are looking for (i.e. spawners, diamond ore) and can't see the blocks in the way. Just because you don't have an xray mod or texture pack doesn't mean it is impossible to xray mine. You may not have an xray mod or texture pack but using chunk errors is still classes as xray mining as it is exploiting an error.

I'm sorry, but we gave you a second chance and you let us down. permaban