Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HELP
Started by [E] snozzwangger99

Ok I was banned from Minetown while I was in Miama. Because of this I have no date of when I was banned. I do not know who banned me or why. Can any mod help me?
Please edit your post to be in the proper ban appeal format. Just put "Don't know" for any information that you don't know.
Username: snozzwanger99

When I was banned: I don't know.

Person who banned me: I don't know.

Reason I was banned: I don't know
The same exact thing happened to me and I want to know why, how and who banned me. I also just want to say that I had only played once, stopped, and went on a few days later to see that I was banned
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'snozzwanger99': Stealing from vault chest

I'll notify Danni the next time I see her.

cementdemon17, please do not post in ban appeals that are not yours. Start a new thread if you'd like to appeal your ban.
Ok thanks and I can explain about the vault thing. Well im a noob XD so when I teleported to my chest I ended up in this place with these chest so I thought like some one gave them to me or something.
Due to recent information I have updated my Ban Appeal.

Username: snozzwanger99

Person who banned me: Danni

Reason I was banned: Stealing from vault chest
When you made your guest application form to join minetown you answered the following question:
Quote:
Have you read the rules and clearly understand them?

Yes I have clearly read them all.

Clearly says in the rules not to steal from chests that are not yours, especially the vault chest we use to store diamonds/gold from building vaults. You will not be unbanned.

Locked.