Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Membership Trouble
Started by [E] KIRCH73

Hi,

I am a registered and approved player on the server. I played with full membership for a day, set a home, and joined a town, but now whenever I log onto the server it says 'welcome guest' and I don't have permission for any chats or commands. Can this be fixed?
Thanks for posting! There was an issue with permissions getting rolled back, which would explain what happened. I can't look into this immediately, but I'll check into this tonight when I can get online and make sure your permissions are correct if another mod has not already done so.
Hey thanks for replying, but it has been a few days and I still am not recognized as a member on the server. Is this because the server updated to 1.2?
Good possibility KIR, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.. I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as someone has a chance to, if it hasn't already been done. Sometimes alot of chaos can arise when updating the server..Hopefully in a day or so, everything will be patched up and rolling as normal.

Hang in there..

And welcome to Minetown
Hey, sorry to pester, but it has been a few weeks and I still am not recognized as a member of this server. How soon can this be fixed?
Assuming your forum name is the same as your in game name, you should be a member now.