Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new user
Started by [E] Scraggles

Went thru the spawn area noticing 9 diamonds for voting, end of the spawn there are numbers to chose from. 9 was not there, seems 6 is correct. ended up dying and lost new kit.

went out to try and find food, except there was none and so ended up being mob killed.

shame that the spawn area has been stripped of food

how long do I need to log out for to get the newb kit and how far do I need to walk out to find food
If this is the guest world, you need to keep traveling the water until you find land. If this is the main world, I suggest going pretty far. OR, you can join a town. Many towns are recruiting. I believe the cool down on the kit is 3 or 4 hours, but don't quote me on it. I don't use any kits. If you need food, I'll give you a stack of cooked chicken for free. As to voting, you get 1000 mtc daily. You can then use them to buy diamonds at the CS for 150 mtc each OR go to a player owned shop with some selling as low as 25 MTC each (meaning you can then get 40 diamonds daily).

If you see me in game, feel free to message me with any questions.
*snigger*

Look at the minetown wiki. Do /kit wood to get tools. You dont have to walk very far for food
Hell I'll give you three stacks of apples.
Just to let you know, my shop /warp yingshop sells diamonds for 22 credits, good if you want to save over 100 coins, lol
I know about the newb kit, but having burned to death, was unable to get the new kit. makes a change from moderating another server I guess

off to bed as need to work soon, but will make note of the names and re-read the wiki,

thanks for the advice <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>