Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] sharpshot327

Username:sharpshot327

When you were banned : 2/5/2012

Person who banned you: I believe it was isoccer

Reason you were banned: Luring

FYI: I was banned for a month and it has almost been one, just wondering if I could be let off the hook early.
BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'sharpshot327': Luring is against the rules. You did the crime, now you're banned. Cya

KICKED: Sayomie555 kicked player 'sharpshot327': ...Banned if you call people hookers a third time
Wait so am I unbanned?
It's been a month since you said I was banned for a month.
Ah, I remember you...you called me a hooker a bunch of times right before I became a staff member -__-

ISoccer has to reply to this, nowhere on this thread though does it say you were only banned for a month. Unless you made a previous appeal and got that response, please wait for iSoccer to respond.

EDIT: I looked back, and saw that you appealed previously. You were not told you would be unbanned in a month - you were told to try again in a month or so, and iSoccer MIGHT reconsider. It's up to him whether or not he lets you rejoin the community.
I have a message from Zionia telling me I was banned for a month.
So if I am not banned for a month I believe it would be fair to at least tell me how long I am banned.
its up to the one who banned you, not to me...i said you can reappeal in about a month and see if they will let you back in. I will message soccer to come take a look
I will consider your appeal, and will make an official reply tonight. Right now I'm asking: How would your unban benefit the server, and the community?
I have read through this appeal, and the others, and I can honestly say I do believe in second chances... But in this instance, I do not. I do believe you may have recovered from your luring instances, but your instances with disrespecting the community, isn't something I will ignore. I do not approve of this, and I feel more instances of this would occur, if you were unbanned. I don't want to let you back in, only for something like this to happen again.

I'm sorry, but my decision won't change. I wish you luck from here, and good day.