Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TPrezzles apology. 'Give me 1 more chance'
Started by [E] Coffeey

I am posting this for TPrezzle because he was forum banned for some reason and cant post it himself
TPrezzle wrote:
Hello all, I want to make a sincere apology to all those I have offended. This is something that has been bugging me for the last few days, not only because I miss a lot of people on here very dearly already (as overly-sentimental that may be), but because I feel that I have left without making a number of much-needed apologies that were long overdue. Firstly, my apology to PokemonGardevoir, who was the main 'target', i suppose you could say, of my joking - which came across to several as harassment which was by no means my intention. I think that is important to mention that I recognise the fact that PokemonGardevoir is one of the most active users of Minetown, both on the forums and in-game. We all know that she is one of the most frequent contributors to the website and has been engaged in the community right from the start, shortly before I joined towards the end of 2011. This is my personal apology to her - an apology that I really do hope she accepts but would fully understand if she did not. Secondly, an apology to Irethena, who was thrown in right at the deep end when she became a moderator and as far as anybody can judge somebody in her position, she has done a damn good job considering. I criticised Irethena several times in the past week or so with regards to various choices and punishments, without accommodating for the fact that I was only defending these people because they were my friends. Had I been in the situation where I was neutral towards these people, I would most likely have agreed with her.

The jobs of Moderators and Admins on this server, considering they even give up their free time to help us, are hard enough as it is. I should not have been as narrow-minded as I was by making Irethena's job any harder. Finally, an apology to the whole community, some of which still remain very good friends, some of which may however, be offended by things I said and did - despite only being a joke in my eyes. It seems that I need a more defined sense of moderation and to know when I have crossed the line. A lot of the things that I had said recently, were merely in response to my ban. I saw 'a red mist descend over my eyes' as the dramatic amongst us would have it. I said things that I would not have otherwise said that, again, were offensive. I sincerely hope that each and every one of you can forgive me but, as I said before, I won't blame you if you don't. I intend to stay on Minetown, lurking the walls and (If I am no longer forum-banned) forums because I enjoy being on the site very much. Obviously, I am not a TOTAL jerk so please don't expect this to ever happen again because I have learned my lesson and have really had my eyes opened in the past 24 hours. Thank you again, everybody.
Unban unban unban unban unban unab. Unban unban unban unban

Come on guys

He is sorry and regrets it

It was a mistake

Give him a second chance!
Too be honest I don't think people like you should be let back on. I know it's up to the staff but just what I think. If everyone was given a second chance then the world would be chaos.

Edit:

Lol that is cool that you are just trying to defend him about it but I believe he was permed for reasons the staff thought was necessary.
^ no

'people like you shouldnt be allowed back on this server'

People like what?? People that go to the trouble of typing that sincere apology letter? People that suck up everything that happened and apologise with such sincerity? People who have the GUTS to actually give there opinion on something and not just jump on the band wagon and take whats given?

We need people like him on this server
Coffeey, just be careful yourself. I'm not so sure if the staff will appreciate you passing his message on, but it does show you are loyal to him. As for my opinion on this, I'm not exactly sure if he should be let back after the amount of warning he previously had... he caused a lot of emotional pain on my friend, and not just in game.
Ah phooey when is 'Your freind' (i know who it is) not in emotional pain..

No offense to her or you but come on
mattgehring123 wrote:
Coffeey, just be careful yourself. I'm not so sure if the staff will appreciate you passing his message on

Why in the name of god would they not appreciate me passing it on? He is apologising.
lol I agree, but what TPrezzle said certainly didn't make it better
Well how would you even know.. he wasnt apologising to you was he. Dont speak for everyone
I have looked over this and talked to some of the players that he had been harassing, I have decided to give him one more chance but any future harassment will not be accepted.