Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can i please get accepted already -__-
Started by [E] callmeryan

hey guys my name is Ryan i have been waiting for like 2 days -_____- name >.> callmehryan
You need to wait just like anyone else. After you get accepted, you need to get whitelisted. Patience is virtue.
Hi Ryan.

An application should have a response by 48 hours (not necessarily 2 days, some people confuse 2 days for 2 nights, they are different). Your application should have a response very soon. Until then, see what the forum is about, maybe even get to know the community. Or you can continue messing around in Guest World.

There may be a chance your application is accepted however the whitelisting had experienced a bug. When in doubt about being a member while in-game, when your forum application has been accepted, try chatting in-game by pressing T, followed by a message. It should say if you're a guest.

It's very rare that applications are ever rejected, however if an application IS rejected, there is often a reason for it.

If you're wanting more help, please ask a moderator as I am not a moderator (and not intending to become one).

- Palonti
Please note: Asking to be accepted doesn't look great on your application.

We have a team of people who approve applications, but like all Minetown players, they have a life outside the game. Please give us time to look though the applications.
lol Palonti, I actually find that MANY people are rejected their first try...

or maybe that was just me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":anxious:">:anxious:</object>
My app got rejected...
I got the captcha incorrect twice for my first couple tries.

On the third time I got it even though the application was shorter than I would've liked it to be.