Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Ban Appeal]
Started by [E] lewisjeff999

Username: lewisjeff999

When you were banned : (Date.) 3/3/2012

Person who banned you: I dont know

Reason you were banned: Stealing from someone's chest.

Please I beg of you I will Repay back everything I stole from them. Whatever it was. I'm so sorry, I love MineTown server it's the best one I've ever played. The mods are brilliant. at-least if I get UN-banned I know Someone Will Find my Stuff.

PLEASE IM REALLY SORRY
you stole quite a good bit from someone's donation chest...gold, pistons, wool, stone, and various other materials...

If you care to explain WHY you would do this, I may consider reducing this to temporary.
I was looking round towns I just came across a chest that said donations so I thought It was for the public, because it said donation... So then I took it realising I was doing anything wrong... If you ask me to I will pay him back in double
Its ok. Im in a forgiving mood today, so i'll take you up on that offer. Since Zionia already refunded me the items you stole, you should hand the ones you stole either to a mod or me if they will let you (Thus paying me back double)

Please if a mod could list the items hawkeyed since i forgot how much.

If you are unbanned however id suggest jail time, since you probably are lying a little bit because right next to the donation sign there was one saying "I need: (List Of Materials)"

Issue partially resolved. Lock after a mod responds. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ok Poke you need to cool it a bit. This was not your ban appeal, and your sounding a bit too demanding.
That sounded demanding? Wasnt supposed to. Sorry

And the guy stole from my chest, so im allowed to have an input right?
Am i un-banned? if so i go straight to you to give you the items to pay you back.
Poke you cannot ask for double the amount. You have been refunded, you have had your input of forgiving the guy and thats it. Asking for more than what was taken is just greedy, you dont set the terms of an unban, thats what the mods need to do -_-

Lewis I will unban you as soon as I have wiped your entire inventory. This will teach you not to be such a greedy pain in a mods bottom. You wont be stealing again any time soon and if you do get caught for anything again you will be perma banned.

You have messaged me saying you didnt know taking from chests was wrong? I suggest you spend today reading the rules over and over. Message me once you have read them at least 10 times and you will be unbanned.

Edit: Your inventory has been wiped, I am waiting for you to read the rules and message me.

Locking thread x