Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bring back /afk.
Started by [E] lostbit

What happened to the /afk command?

I lost permissions to it about a week or so.

Is there any reason to it?

I think /afk is a very usefull command. I'm not aware of any other command to flag that i'm not at the keyboard or not taking attention to the game.

So i say bring it back!
/afk hasnt been working properly in a loooong time...i think we inally just pulled it down cause it wasnt being fixed in bukkit
Ok but even so it was usefull. The only problem i noticed with it was not loosing afk status when i interact with game (if that is a problem). Again i was actively using it a couple of weeks ago.

Ofc i dont see it all, probably more deep issues with it.

So just to express how fond i am with /afk, dont let this little usefull command fall in the void forever.

someone may /lock this thread.
A few months ago when we did have afk it did cause problems. A player would state they're afk then players would go and find them to harass or kill lol. Also has been used as spamming and getting the mods attention...

If you go afk.... DISCONNECT D:

Or i'll come with a bucket of lava...
lol

i will make an automatic shower at my idle place just in case.

As far as disconnecting, sometimes that would be a wiser choice (dont want my worker partners asking why is it raining or how the hell is there cows in the city). But for other reasons i will expose in another post soon, im not doing it.

Anyway i now understand perfectly the reasons behind /afk revoke.