Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Error Message
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Everytime i try to log onto minetown or anyother minecraft premium server i get this message:

Java.net.socketexpantion:connection reset

i have no clue what that means but if i go onto a classic server it works fine. can anyone help me i really want to play in mintown.
Destroyer- The likely cause is because you have upgraded to 1.2, when the server is still 1.1
oh that might be why so how do i get to 1.1 or do i just have to wait now?
is there any way i can get the beta 1.1 or downgrade to 1.1 i want to build this mansion as my house in minetown..
There is a handy tool on the Minecraft forums. It is called MCNostalgia. It helps you downgrade your Minecraft jar to any version. This isn't illegal. Also downloading or distribution of the Minecraft jars is illegal.
I've been having the same problem. I'm going to try MC Nostalgia when I get off work and see how that does. Thanks!
complacent sheep when u try it tell me how it all works out for u i dont want to download stuff that wont work. and thanks all. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
has anyone tried the downgrade thing yet i dont want to download stuff that wont work.