Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mortar's farm in HStown
Started by [E] HS1342

As it seems, mortar (i think his whole name is mortar86) made a little moosh farm on top of drobac's massive farmlands (with his permission). But now when drobac moved a while ago, the little piece is still there. I sent him a message about this, but now after more than 2 weeks, i haven't got any answer.

So here's the question:

Could i raze the farm? It's in the middle of the new industrial area.

If so: I could really use some help to remove the cprivated chests.
Can any mod/admin answer please?
Um, i have mortar in mumble sometimes, if a admin/mod does not help you, i will have mortar take a look at this real quick next time he is on mumble.
As far as I'm aware, you're gonna have to leave a sign on his farm notifying him of you're intentions.

Then wait another two weeks, I know it's a drag but rules are rules. Unless you can get in contact with him directly, in which case you can do it straight away (as long as he agrees of course)

I don't think Mortar86 has been on in a while though, however.
Just do everything you can to reach him, sent ingame mail, leave a few signs at his farm, and sent a mail on the forums. Ask friends of him if they know if he might be on holiday or something. If u did everything you could we will probably be able to give you mod assistance to move the whole place with WE to a better location.