Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal 2blade30
Started by [E] 2blade30

=============

Username: 2blade30

When you were banned : between 28/2/2012 and 2/3/2012 (day/month/year)

Person who banned you: i don't know

Reason you were banned:i got banned from the server because i took leaves and wheat from a chest in hunterKiller47 town, the thing is i think i doesnt deserve a ban because of that because at the entrance of the farm where i took some leaves and wheat there was a sign with "PUBLIC farm" written on it, since he put he sign public over there people shoudnt get ban if things get taken from iside the farm, cause if he wanted it private he shoudnt put that sign there, i beleive i doesnt deserve that ban since i didnt did anything worng and if i get unban i will just put the stuff back in the chest and tell him to change the sign to "private farm" sign so it doesnt happen again with other players

=============
'Public Farm' means you can use the farm itself... NOT go in the store area near the farm and steal loads of food supplies.

I will allow Hunterkiller to comment with his opinion on this before I make my decision.

Please be patient.
hi danni, i have no problem that hunterkiller come and comment, only thing i hope is he gonna understand what i meant in my message, thanks for taking this seriously

2blade30
As per Danni's Allowance; I have thought over this situation to Great Detail

Public Farms; as Danni Stated; are Public Farms. To be Used; to Replant and Regrow; and to Support Players.

However, those chests are located inside a Barn. Of which I had originally Privated/Locked. Which were deleted when the plugins were updated last; and we were advised to re-lock them. I thought I had; However that was my Mistake/Fault for not Double Checking.

However, Regardless of that Fact, You have no right to rummage those chests, and take entire stores of food I kept stockpiling for my City; and It's Residents. An Apology would go a Long Way, in showing to me that I can trust you again.

My Ruling, is I have Decided to Grant Leniency; and Ask for 2Blade30 to Be Unbanned. However, Jail time to Reflect Upon this and the crime; in the form of 3 Hours; Would be Sufficient as Punishment.

Ruling is Final.
hi hk, im sorry about what i stole, i will give it all back to you or directly in the chest of you prefer. as for the 3 hour prison i do deserve it, after all i took stuff that wasnt mine, but i want you to know that i am working for you since i rejoined thr server even if you are offline. i won't touch any chest anymore except the one i do myself, or the one people tell me to. i did understand my error and won't do it again
hey danniDoritos, am i getting unban or what? been a while HK47 answered
The temp ban has been long enough so no jail time will be done. Your inventory has been totally wiped and any bread, wheat or seeds at your /home has also been removed. This will teach you not to be so greedy in the future.

Please reread the rules to ensure you are not banned again, future banning will be permanent.

Thank you.