Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal Thabigdawg
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.) 3/2/2012

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: unknown probaly susppsion of duping

=============

i havnt duped anything, nor do i even know how too.

i dont have time for this ban bullcrap i havnt done anything wrong at all and neither has italy08 just because u dont know how we got the spawners doesnt mean we cheated to get them..

we have done nothing wrong why in the hell would 2 $300 donators dupe or break any rules..

just beacuse we have spawners that others dont??

ok.. and proof that we duped" wheres that? nowere because we havnt i dont play 40+ hours per week and donatoe 300$ to get banned i wouldnt break any rules neither would italy08 ive alrdy read his ban appeal so i know whats been found but still we havnt broke any rules to obtian anything we have

if we are unbanned for doing nothing wrong which is how it should be,

is are mc diamonds and spawners going to be wiped?

if so just tell me now and i dont care to play anymore. because i didnt cheat in anyway and im not wasting more time to get them again and be banned again
BAN: OkiFool66 banned name 'ThaBigDawg': Mobspawning duping. Hawkeye recorded everything

Please wait for Oki to respond.
will do but i didnt dupe anything
forget it keep me banned i dont have time for this crap, if hawkeye recorded everything.. then it could see i didnt dupe anything.. we dont dupe im not stupid game takes to much time away from family anyways peaceout minetown
If you really wanna give up then so be it. Make a new thread if you change your mind in the future x
It's ok, you don't have to come back. YOU ARE PERMABANNED.

I had to research for Italy's sake anyways.