Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unable to enter minetown server.
Started by [E] robeagle

The date is 02/03/2012 and i am getting alot of diffrent things coming from the server like:

We are unable to connect.

We have lost the stream.

Is your internet connected?

All of them things and a few more have come up and yes my internet is on this is when a recent update has been made and ive downloaded it please explain why its not working. :veryexcited: the new updates sound really good though.
Umm, did you not see the post on the homepage? Don't update Minecraft to 1.2 if you want to play on the main server for Minetown. If you already updated, you will need to locate a 1.1 copy of the jar and change the one in your minecraft folder. If you don't know how to do this, or you don't feel like doing this, then we also have a 1.2.2 server running on the port 1337 that you can play on until Minetown is updated for 1.2, which probably won't happen for another 2-3 weeks.
I did read it very quickly maybe its best to make it colourfull so people want to read it..=/ i will try finding it..If somone can find a link for me please paste it on here.
Ok cant find it can be bothered to find it SO WERE IS IT?! i need a link -__- :warning:
You on a MAC or PC?
PC
Ok one sec i will upload a 1.1 minecraft.jar for Ya <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63315813/minecraft.jar

Download the clean Minecraft 1.1 jar file

Type %appdata% into the start menu

Open .minecraft folder

Open the bin folder

Delete the current Minecraft.jar file

Paste in the Minecraft 1.1 jar file

Done

When it says Update Choose Not Now
Ive got norton and its saying its untrustable and allso alot of my over firewalls are going off on red alert..(yes i have alot of fire walls)
You shouldn't make other people do your google searching for you TC.