Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A further look into jayams` ban appeal
Started by [E] TheLeoShanna

Username:jayams

When you were banned : (Date.) 28th of febuary

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito I think

Reason you were banned: Dupincg

My little brother gave the wrong information about the ban appeal.

The Right Information: I was selling my house on auction and sloop came to look at my house. I sold it to him for 64d and then i asked him if he wanted a nether portal so i built it him. This has nothing to do with duping and jhono900 and i never duped using this and i never use this house anymore all the chests are locked by me because i never deleted them nad forgot to make a Pe asking for them to be deleted If u could speak wiht sloopJB1 asking him did u buy this house of jayams and did he build this nether portal for u i would be happy

jayams

Story doesnt add up and you cant 'forget' some information like this in an appeal.

1. It still had locked chests of jayams within the house, only jayams had chests in the house.

2. Why would you build a duper for another player? (The portal is understandable but not the duper that was made!)

3. When asked if it was his house he said yes... seems to have forgotten he had sold it to another player until he had thought up a better story...

He will not be getting unbanned as this is his second time involved with duping and your stories are not adding up.

Locking thread.