Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cant build anywere
Started by [E] Tanbob

Iv tried to build myself a basic home but i just cant do it, it either says you do not have permision to build hear or it comes up with a code. I also try and cut trees down etc and i just cant do it? anyone know why lol?
You're too close to property that has been protected sweetie, you've got to go out into the big scary world and find somewhere that no one has protected or buy yourself a lot in someone's city
Done that, iv gone were their is no one at all. it sometimes comes up with a daft code in the chat aswell.
Are you using a wooden axe for the trees? You will have to switch to stone or higher if you are. Wooden axes are used for world editing and plotting. If you use it it will just tell you the coordinates in the chat.
Brilliant thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I cant even make stone items? lol this is getting silly now
maybe your making them wrong ^-^ stone items can be made, definitely. head on over to the minecraftwiki.net to doublecheck that recipe of yours ^-^
Tanbob...make sure your wooden axe isn't in your active hand when you right click the crafting table. Left and right clicks on the wooden axe are used for world edit and MCTowns regions so it can't really be used for harvesting.