Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal?
Started by [E] Osmosis

Username: TPrezzle

When you were banned : Today

Person who banned you: Not a clue.

Reason you were banned: Probably for speaking out against mod's decisions? I don't know. That or complaining about anything and everything.

Gimme a week or so and I'll make the necessary apologies to anyone I may have offended, I'm not feeling minetown right now.

I also have major examinations coming up so this couldn't have come at a better time.

If a mod could message me with details of my ban that would be great, I hate people's business being business being broadcast in public.

Thanks,

TPrezzle

EDIT: Who needs exams? I want minecraft back. If a mod could get in touch ASAP, that would be just dandy.
2012-03-01 15:43:52] BAN: Sayomie555 banned name 'Tprezzle': harassment of players and spamming
"If a mod could message me with details of my ban that would be great, I hate people's business being business being broadcast in public."

But ok let's go with this.

Anyway, is it really harassment or is it a case of somebody being over-sensitive? If I can try and restrain myself and force an apology, I will.

With that out the way, spamming?
You have been banned for the spamming that you where doing in game as well as the constant harassment that you show towards to other members and the staff of Minetown in game and on the forums. I have looked over the logs and the majority of it has been un-provoked and uncalled. We try and create fun gaming and social environment for all the members of Minetown and players like you who purposely try and degrade other players experiences on Minetown are not wanted or needed here. Unless you can come up with a very good excuse this will be a permanent ban.
Well I said I didn't want this to be public but I might as well now.

I guess you could call this a wake-up call, whether unbanned or not I will apologise to anybody involved.

One thing that I can promise, though, is that I didn't mean anything with malicious intent. Everything I've said has been, in my eyes, merely a joke. I understand now that some people may have taken everything I've said seriously, which is not what I intended - only something that me and friends could joke about on mumble, I didn't want this to be serious.

I would of course, much rather be unbanned. If I am, I'll be a good boy. Anything over the line again and by all means, permaban me.

Please message me the details of anyone that this has affected and I will message individual apologies.
I'm Not Choosing Sides Here...But I Will Say That The Internet Is Full Of Surprises And "Jokers/Trolls" Saying That What Has Been Going On Is Not Really Joking Around But Really An Intent Anger At A Few Mt Players... All I Can Say Is Choose Wisely Who You "Joke" With Or You Will End Up In Some Bad situations In Life.... Take What Sayomie Said As Fact...We Try To Make This Place A Great "Hang-out" For Many People Online And We Will Have 0 Tolerance For "Cyber-Bullying" And Aggression/ Harsh Joking To Others Here...Good Luck On Your Ban Appeal
After looking more into this I have decided that this will be a perma ban. Thank you for playing on Minetown but we do not want players like you here.