Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal #2
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Username: revels21

When you were banned : 28/02/12 (I think)

Person who banned you: Irethena (I guess)

Reason you were banned: According to the mods, I unfairly reclaimed XxDEATH_SN1PAxX's house from my town.

Before the mods have a go at me for pestering/trolling, the only reason I am making a new appeal is because the last one was locked before I could put forward the whole of my case.

Ok so on the 11th February, I posted a new thread on the forums, telling anyone who lives/lived in the town Watersedge that, due to recent changes to the town, I would be reclaiming/reselling the houses of any players who did not contact me within the next 5 days of the post, which would be on the 16th February. The reason for this being that I had just recently become the owner of this town, along with BTechnique, and I wanted to remove any inactive members from the town to give new/active players the chance to join. So I waited the 5 days, throughout which the thread gained 3 pages of replies, the input and support of Zionia and it became a "Hot" thread, meaning that it should have attracted the attention of any players who this applied to, if they looked on the forums at all! At the end of the 5 days I had recieved replies from craftermaster, VVAnonymousVV and Chammerss, all of whom were readded to the town and got their houses back in exactly the same state as they were previously! I then started putting the remaining houses up for sale! I went round all the houses which had not been reclaimed, putting them up for sale, which took a few days because I kept getting distracted, and the last house I came to was this guys house: XxDEATH_SN1PAxX. So I locked all the stuff inside, to prevent anyone else from doing it, and I put the house up for sale, this was around the 20th February.

So I didn't hear anything else about this house until the other day, when I realised I was banned because of this. I posted the first ban appeal, where Irethena explained the situation to me. She then told me that XxDEATH_SN1PAxX had infact sent me 3 mesages in-game, telling me that he wanted to keep his house. 1 message was a /mail, and the other 2 were sent using /tell. I know this is a bad excuse, and I know you won't believe me, however honestly did not see these mesages, I may have been afk at the time of the /tell messages and also, for some reason, I have not been seeing the "You have _ messages" in-game recently, and I assumed it was something wrong with the plugin, which I didn't report because a lot of plugins seem to have stopped working as they used to recently, so I just ignored it, and I admit that is my mistake. Again I don't expect you to believe me, but I just thought I would explain why I didn't reply to XxDEATH_SN1PAxX!! I would never just ignore someone like you are suggesting I did (talking to Irethena)! If I had seen his messages I would have been more than happy to return his house and items because, as I mentioned before, the only reason I did this is because I wanted active players in the town, not just because I wanted their items (talking to Danni and Irethena), I would hate to think that anyone would suggest this about me, and anyone who knows me on Minetown would tell you that I would never do this kick someone out of my town, just for personal gain!!

Going back to the messages, I would just like to say that, according to Irethena's post, that all the messages he sent me were either 9 or 10 days after the deadline and they were all sent after I had put the house up for sale!! Although as I said before I would have been happy to give him his house and items back, had I seen the messages, as is the case with anyone else who still hasn't replied to that thread about the town, so long as the house isn't already resoled. Currently the only house I have soled on, since this deadline, is devster12's house, who I believe has been banned for griefing anyway!

Finally, I would just like to say that what I did may be against the rules now (i.e. not putting a sign on his house) however this has only just been put in place and it was not recognised as an official rule when this happened, so to ban me based on the new rules, posted by Danni today, would be a very unfair ban, and if I was unbanned I would, of course, give back XxDEATH_SN1PAxX's house, althohugh I'm sure this has already been done, and I would bump the thread about all the houses and change it, and anything in the town, to abide by the new rules!!