Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Henry232323 ban appeal
Started by [E] PkmnMaster23

Henry232323's ban appeal

Last Month it happened

Not sure why-i think for telling people to use /kill

Not sure by who i think Zinoia
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'henry232323': Luring with /kill...I SMITE THEE! ~Zionia

Getting people to kill themselves ain't nice, it probably means that people who try it lose there inventories and that causes a lot of extra work for the staff since those people ask for refunds etc...

As always, since Zionia banned you he will have the final decision, be patient for him to reply.
luckily only one person did. and is there anywhere that states this...that telln people to use /kill is illegal?????
Quote:
Do not troll, bully, or otherwise harass people

Yes, luring is banned and anyone I ban using it have been a perma ban. Telling people to use /kill is illegal because new members do not know what it does and they loose good items, you wouldnt like it if it happened to you. So its classed as trolling and generally being a massive ass to the players of the server.

If zionia unbans you then you best hope your lucky stars I never catch you doing anything wrong as I dont like bad members ruining the gameplay for others. I have messaged Zionia for you to see this ban appeal.
/kill is luring people to their deaths. Considering this is your first offense, I will let you off with a temp ban and jail time. 24 hours from now I will have you unbanned. Beware doing things like that in the future...it will be perma next time